True Hog Hunters
TRUE BALLISTICS, LLC
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT, ACCEPTANCE OF
DANGERS, RISKS AND HAZARDS AND CONSENT
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. Participant agrees and understands that True Ballistics, LLC assumes no liability for the Participant’s safety when Participant or any of the Participant’s Parties is exposed to hazardous conditions while participating in the tournament, whether natural or man-made. Participant agrees to release and hold True Ballistics, LLC. harmless from any liability for personal injuries or property damage sustained to Participant and/or any Participant’s Parties while participating in this tournament. Participant accepts sole responsibility for all Participant’s parties, including Participant’s vehicles, equipment, weapons, dogs, minors, dependents and any third parties accompanying Participant. Participant agrees to indemnify and hold True Ballistics, LLC. harmless from any and all actions or causes of action, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, injuries, costs or expenses of whatever kind or nature, including cost of litigation, attorneys’ fees and reasonable expenses in connection therewith, for injury to any Participant Party and/or for damage to or loss of the property of any Participant Party while participating in this tournament, whether or not such action, claim, demand, loss, injury or damage claim shall be valid or groundless, and whether or not it was caused by the True Ballistics, LLC’s negligent or grossly negligent conduct. The term “injury” as used herein also covers death. The release and indemnification provisions of this paragraph are binding upon Participant, his or her heirs, successors and assigns and the estate of Participant. Participant’s release and indemnification includes all claims for wrongful death of any person under the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code.
- UNLIMITED RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. Participant’s releases and indemnity obligations and the liabilities assumed by Participant in this Release are without monetary limits. ALSO, BY EXECUTING THIS RELEASE, PARTICIPANT EXPRESSLY AGREES TO RELEASE AND INDEMNIFY TRUE BALLISTICS, LLC FROM AND AGAINST THE CONSEQUENCES OF TRUE BALLISTICS, LLC’S CONDUCT, WHETHER OR NOT THE CONDUCT IS NEGLIGENT OR GROSSLY NEGLIGENT, WHETHER OR NOT THE NEGLIGENCE IS ACTIVE OR PASSIVE, AND WHETHER SUCH NEGLIGENCE IS THE SOLE CAUSE OR A PROXIMATE CAUSE OCCURRING JOINTLY AND CONCURRENTLY WITH THE ANY PARTICIPANT PARTIES OR WITH OTHERS.
- DAMAGE TO OTHERS. Participant agrees to pay for any or all damages to any persons or property caused by any Participant Parity, negligently, willfully, or otherwise, while engaged in the tournament.
- PREREQUISITE SKILLS AND TRAINING. Participant represents that each Participant Party has the requisite skills, qualifications, physical abilities, and training necessary for proper and safe use of vehicles, equipment and weapons to participate in all activities that Participant Party will undertake while engaged in the tournament.
- PROMOTIONAL CONSENT. Participant agrees to the use of any pictures, images, likeness and testimonials in promotional materials and postings for True Ballistics, LLC., unless conveyed otherwise to True Ballistics, LLC.
- DURATION. The provisions, covenants, conditions and indemnities contained in this Release shall survive the term of Participants membership into this tournament.
- GUEST REPRESENTATIONS. By signing this Agreement, Participant represents and warrants that: (a) Participant has had ample opportunity to read this Release and has done so; (b) Participant fully understands and voluntarily agrees to each term of the Release; (c) Participant has the authority to sign this Agreement, including on behalf of all Participant Parties; (d) Participant is under no duress or requirement to sign this Release; (e) Participant has not been induced to sign this Release by the statement or conduct of True ballistics, LLC. or any person working for or representing True Ballistics, LLC; and (f) Participant is of legal age and has the mental competency to understand and enter into this Release.